You might be surprised to know how many pupils (and parents) judge a school by its washrooms! A bright, colourful, hygienic and welcoming washroom environment can make a difference throughout the whole school.
We supply and install everything you could possibly need to complete your washroom refurbishment!
Flooring, Cladding, Cubicles, Sanitaryware, Mirrors, Dispensers, and more!
We specialise in Washrooms...
- Fantastic selection of colour choices available
- Fully-recessed or semi-recessed options
- Solid aluminium locks, hinges, headrail and adjustable feet
- Real high-pressure laminate face with impact resisting edging
- Ultimate durability
- Totally impervious to water
- Black profiled panel edges
- Low door and division height
- Option of print design doors
- Option of SGL or HPL core material
- Wide range of flooring and decorating options
The Washroom Specialists
Every aspect of your refurbishment covered, from start to finish.
- White Hygienic Wall Cladding for a low maintenance, durable & waterproof walling solution. Never paint again! This product is design to last 20 years, maintenance free.
- Designer Wall Cladding. Want to make a design statement, without reducing the longevity of your washroom? Designer Wall Cladding can look stunning, and is available in a wide range of colours options and patterns.
- Tiled Walls are a great way to bring that WOW! to your washroom scheme, with a wide range of designs and effects, to ensure your washroom makes a design statement, whilst looking great for years to come.
- Painted Walls can be a durable option, but will require re-decorating every 2-3 years.
White Hygienic Wall Cladding
Non-Slip Vinyl Flooring
- For a cost effective, durable & low maintenance flooring, non-slip vinyl with welded seams & cap & cove upstands, is by far the best option. The cap & cove system means anything that splashes on the walls, can be washed down onto the floor, without getting into any cracks or corners.
- For a more premium feel, tiled floors are a durable solution, with a huge range of patterns &
designs to set your washroom apart from the crowd.
- Seamless, waterproof & anti-fungal… Resin flooring provides an incredibly durable, safe and
lasting floor covering, ideal in Leisure Centres & other high traffic washrooms or changing spaces.
- Solid Grade Laminate Standard Height Cubicles are a durable, robust and attractive cubicle option, used in all sectors. Impervious to water, SGL cubicles are made to endure, designed with hygiene in mind and look attractive in all settings.
- Our HighLine Solid Grade Laminate cubicle range is a minimal floor to ceiling system providing the user with maximum privacy and comfort .
- Individual washrooms with acoustic stud walls & solid timber doors, can make a toilet a tranquil, quiet space. Ideal in commercial settings, for providing your employees with comfort and privacy.
Standard Line Cubicles
High Line Cubicles
High Line Duct Panels
Half Height Duct Panels
Close Coupled Toilet
Duct panelling comes in differing configurations and covers a multitude of functionalities.
- High Line Solid Grade Laminate Duct Panels (IPS) are a must have if you want a low maintenance, hygienic washroom, with a long life-span. The lift-off access panels conceal all pipework & services, leaving a easy-clean impervious surface, that looks modern & attractive, and reduces risk or vandalism.
- Half Height SGL Duct Panels (IPS) have similar benefits to High Line, but are used where there are high level windows, limiting the height of the Duct Panel.
- For a low cost option, you can opt for standard close coupled toilets with exposed cistern and pipework, this system is suitable for low-usage washrooms with low risk of vandalism.
- Solid Surface Wash Troughs: For a stylish, timeless & and easy clean system, our Solid Surface Wash Troughs are minimal, modern & attractive. Made to measure and installed on top of Solid Grade Laminate vanity units, these wash troughs will make a design statement, whilst ensuring the longevity & hygiene of your washrooms.
- Fully Recessed Vanity units are a durable & attractive solution to conceal pipework & provide an easy clean surface.
- Counter Top Basins are a great way of making a design statement, with a wide range of shapes & finishes available. They are most popular for washrooms in offices & hospitality sector.
- Semi-Recessed Vanity units are a more modern alternative to the traditional fully recessed vanity units and are space efficient, easy to keep clean and aesthetically pleasing.
- For washrooms on a tight budget, wall hung or pedestal mounted basin are a cost effective & attractive option.
- Stainless Steel Wash Troughs & Basins are incredibly durable & can be used both internally and externally, idea for high traffic tourist attractions, zoos & farm parks.
- Finally, if you really want a washroom with “WOW!” factor… We work with an extensive range of luxury materials such as Granite, Marble, Corian & Copper… Why not let CBS can create something really unique to make that stunning design statement you are seeking.
Solid Surface Wash Trough
Fully Recessed Basin
Counter Top Basin
Stainless Steel Wash Trough
In the UK, the Equality Act protects the rights of all disabled people, as individuals, which includes sanitary facilities that are provided. Facilities being offered must provide equal access to toilets for disabled customers/visitors and employees, to the same standard as non-disabled people. We are experienced in delivering facilities that exceed the requirements, rather than just comply, creating brilliant spaces, for ALL.