When it comes to refurbishment work, Flexit has everything to offer that you could possibly need to complete your project internally and externally.
Working with customers not only do we carry out the contracting work but we offer a complete project management service to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget, using dedicated project managers who oversee the production and installation of every solution. Giving you total peace of mind.
Whether you require a classroom or office refresh, a new outdoor seating area, new playground markings or plans submitting for the complete build of a new classroom or office, we'd love to hear from you.
WE GET IT RIGHT FIRST TIME
We get it right first time by ensuring that we fully understand your needs before we start a project and by working closely with you and communicating with you at every stage of the work.
We cover a wide range of refurbishment work...
- Staffrooms & Kitchens
- Reception Areas
- Flooring & Decoration
- Ceilings & Lighting
- Extensions & New Builds
- External Play Areas
- Playground Markings
- Canopies & Shelters
- Cabins & Outdoor Classrooms
We provide a wide range of furniture...
- Classroom Furniture & Storage
- Early Years Furniture
- Cloakroom, Benching & Lockers
- IT Suites
- Dining Furniture
- Libraries & Learning Zones
- Staging & Auditorium Seating
- Office Furniture & Storage
- Presentation & Display
- Outdoor Furniture
We manufacture and supply both standard and bespoke furniture, offering a wide range whilst striving to be the most friendly, helpful and service driven provider.
As well as supplying a standard range of products available for fast track delivery, we also offer bespoke solutions for any fitted furniture requirement. Our in-house design team have the technical knowledge and training to create cutting-edge designs for your bespoke requirements.
Purchase items in component form for assembly and installation by your own team.
Purchase units made up ready to install.
Purchase the system including site survey, delivery and installation.
You might be surprised to know how many pupils (and parents) judge a school by its washrooms! A bright, colourful, hygienic and welcoming washroom environment can make a difference throughout the whole school.
We supply and install everything you could possibly need to complete your washroom refurbishment!
Flooring, Cladding, Cubicles, Sanitaryware, Mirrors, Dispensers, and more!
We specialise in Washrooms...
- Fantastic selection of colour choices available
- Fully-recessed or semi-recessed options
- Solid aluminium locks, hinges, headrail and adjustable feet
- Real high-pressure laminate face with impact resisting edging
- Ultimate durability
- Totally impervious to water
- Black profiled panel edges
- Low door and division height
- Option of print design doors
- Option of SGL or HPL core material
- Wide range of flooring and decorating options
Design & Build taken into our hands...
- Initial Plans
- Liaising with the Local Authority
- Applying for Planning/Building Regulations approval
- Groundwork & Foundations
- All construction work
- Plumbing, Electrics, Lighting, Heating and Ventilation
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpets, Wall Coverings & Decoration
- Furniture Design & Installation
Design & Build
We offer a full design, manufacture and installation service nationwide with quotations and free site surveys to assist with the smooth running of your project.
We can provide free on-site advice to the simple project or engage in a Feasibility Contract to carry out surveys and speculative contract prices so that you have a guarantee before entering into a project that you can complete.
We can give you the assurance of having tackled difficult planning applications with ease but for sure you'll want to see what we can offer. Talk to a Projects Consultant at your earliest opportunity. Project Management: - A well-managed project will hardly ever involve the need for the client after the pre-start meeting but will include accurate daily reporting.
- CDM compliant health and safety on site.
- Critical path analysis and pre-agree reporting, on-site meetings and client updates.