Design & Build taken into our hands...
- Initial Plans
- Liaising with the Local Authority
- Applying for Planning/Building Regulations approval
- Groundwork & Foundations
- All construction work
- Plumbing, Electrics, Lighting, Heating and Ventilation
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Carpets, Wall Coverings & Decoration
- Furniture Design & Installation
Design & Build
We offer a full design, manufacture and installation service nationwide with quotations and free site surveys to assist with the smooth running of your project.
We can provide free on-site advice to the simple project or engage in a Feasibility Contract to carry out surveys and speculative contract prices so that you have a guarantee before entering into a project that you can complete.
We can give you the assurance of having tackled difficult planning applications with ease but for sure you'll want to see what we can offer. Talk to a Projects Consultant at your earliest opportunity. Project Management: - A well-managed project will hardly ever involve the need for the client after the pre-start meeting but will include accurate daily reporting.
- CDM compliant health and safety on site.
- Critical path analysis and pre-agree reporting, on-site meetings and client updates.